We asked Kattie Kristie, a team member at Five Seasons in Burr Ridge, a few questions about her typical day, her favorite workout, how she stays motivated and more! Check it out!
1. How long have you been a member of the Five Seasons Burr Ridge team?
2. What’s a day in your life look like?
A day in my life at Five Seasons consists of a variety of things. My day usually starts off with checking if there are any new registrations for tennis, any new credit card updates and making sure the Member Service Desk has everything it needs and is organized. I check the court sheets daily to make sure all reservations are correct and billed. I try to keep our website up-to-date, so I usually adjust our events page daily or every other day. When working the desk, I try to promote club events to our members and handle any of their membership concerns. With the Member Surveys being put out recently, my biggest concern is to get members involved in completing that.
3. What do you love about the Five Seasons Burr Ridge members?
The thing I love most about our club is that the members keep coming back because they really care about the relationships that we have created here with them. I love that they feel comfortable and at home here.
4. What’s your favorite workout?
5. Favorite post-workout fuel?
6. One thing you always have with you in your workout bag?
7. How do you stay motivated to live healthy?
I’m surrounded by a lot of very motivated people so I try to follow their examples. Many of my fellow team members are always very positive and have helped me this past year to really get into working out again.
8. What’s your favorite part about working at a True Club?
My favorite part would be the relationships that I have created and watching members obtain their goals.