We asked Julie Cosentino, the office manager at Five Seasons in Burr Ridge, a few questions about her typical day, her favorite workout, how she stays motivated and more! Check it out!
1. How long have you been a member of the Five Seasons Burr Ridge team?
Eight years in total.
2. What’s a day in the life of an office manager look like?
A multitude of tasks ranging from financials to assisting team members with their responsibilities to interacting with members.
3. What do you love about the Five Seasons Burr Ridge members?
That they are all so diverse, and that they develop a rapport with the team members and other members in the community.
4. What’s your favorite workout?
I love Crossfit - it's different every day, challenges your muscles and pushes you past what you thought was your full potential.
5. Favorite post-workout fuel?
Protein - after a morning workout, I like an eggwhite and spinach omelet with berries on the side. (And don’t forget a cup of joe!)
6. One thing you always have with you in your workout bag?
7. How do you stay motivated to live healthy?
I am pretty visible in the club, so I need to look the part of working in such a fun fitness environment.
8. What’s your favorite part about working at a True Club?
The team members and club members make each day unique!